Natural Medicines for treatment of pain, chronic illness and gut health.
Our aim is to relieve pain and suffering. All of hour patients are treated with the utmost care, respect and friendliness. Our understanding and gentle demeanour have helped us to establish a long and successful career in integrated nutritional medicine.
We take a natural approach to medicine, combining extensive knowledge of natural nutritionals and herbs with conventional medical therapies such as Prolotherapy and PRP injections.
Your initial consultation will be very thorough as we aim to fully understand your condition, concerns and hopes for better health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help me with chronic pain?
We have many years of experience in treating chronic pain conditions such as:
- Neck, shoulder, low back, knee, ankle and foot pain
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis/Rheumatoid arthritis)
- Chronic migraines and non-migraine headaches
Can you help me with illness?
We are able to tailor a treatment program to help relieve pain and other symptoms related to illness:
- Diabetes with poor blood sugar control and the need for multiple medications or insulin injections
- Chronic tiredness and lack of energy
- Depression, anxiety, stress, bipolar or schizophrenia
- Autism / ADHD
- Chronic allergies
- Chronic sleep issues
What about gut health, thyroid and other internal organs?
We understand the suffering that can be caused by problems with the gut, thyroid, and other organs, and provides treatment plans to assist with the management of:
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis or Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Non-resolving gastritis
- Bloating of abdomen
- Excessive weight gain / obesity
- Digestion issues
- Thyroid disorders but not feeling better with treatment
- Abnormal liver function
- Chronic kidney failure (GFR below 40ml/min)
What else can you help with?
Other conditions we may be able to assist you with include:
- Menstrual problems including irregular and heavy bleeding, painful menstruation or PMS
- Fertility problems
- Total body / heavy metal detoxification
How do you treat these conditions?
Our initial consultation is very thorough as we aim to fully understand your condition, concerns and hopes for better health.
From here, we will tailor a health program using varying methods of treatment depending on your situation. We have a wealth of experience in using natural nutritionals and herbs with conventional medical therapies such as Prolotherapy and PRP injections.