Looking to reduce sagging, cellulite and centimetres?
While we may fall within the parameters of a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI), the ageing process or substantial weight loss can mean that certain areas of our body are no longer as trim, taut and terrific as we would like.
Our Multi Body Sculpting treatments are designed to target stubborn problem areas, such as the face, neck, upper arms, abdomen, back, buttocks, and legs.
Multi Body Sculpting combines four of the latest advances in aesthetic technology – radio frequency, vacuum, light therapy and cavitation – to help reduce flabbiness and improve skin tone and texture.
From top to bottom, Multi Body Sculpting offers a great alternative to surgery for those wanting smoother, more supple skin and a more defined silhouette.
For help with:
+ Wrinkles, jowls and sagging
+ Cellulite and excess flab
+ Acne and problem skin
+ Toning the torso
+ Visible signs of ageing
+ Body contouring
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the treatment involve?
A course of treatment includes six sessions over two or three weeks, with each session lasting approximately 45 minutes.
While you relax on a treatment table, one of our trained technicians will use a handheld device to gently move across targeted areas of the body. At most, all you’ll feel is a soothing pulse or vibration, or gentle suction and release.
How does the treatment work?
Multi Body Sculpting combines:
- Radio Frequency – to tighten collagen fibres, and break apart fat cells.
- Vacuum – to promote the drainage of these fat cells via the body’s lymphatic system, and stimulate blood circulation.
- Light Therapy – to boost the production of collagen to revitalise and repairs skin tissue, and to kill acne-causing bacteria.
- Cavitation – to target and encourage the breakdown of the subcutaneous fat layer.
Is it safe?
Multi Body Sculpting offers a safe, non-invasive and pain free alternative to surgical treatments.
Who will get the most benefit from the treatment?
Multi Body Sculpting is a great option if you are in a healthy weight range, and want to reduce centimetres, cellulite or sagging without surgical procedures or scars.
- Arabpour-Dahoue M, et al. (2019). Leptin level decreases after treatment with the combination of Radiofrequency and Ultrasound cavitation in response to the reduction in adiposity. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsx.2019.01.046
- Bani D, et al. (2013). Histological and ultrastructural effects of ultrasound-induced cavitation on human skin adipose tissue. DOI: 10.1097/GOX.0b013e3182a7f222
- Dayan, Erez; Burns, A. Jay; Rohrich, Rod J; Theodorou, Spero. The Use of Radiofrequency in Aesthetic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Global Open: August 2020 – Volume 8 – Issue 8 – p e2861. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32983755/